Financial Aid Forms
Submit Requested Documents
Throughout the financial aid awarding process, you may have to submit additional documentation to address conflicting information; fulfill requirements for federal and state aid; or to update your records. It’s important that you make submitting requested documentation a priority. Not doing so could result in processing delays or worst – having to repay awarded aid.
HOW TO FIND FORMS YOU NEED TO SUBMIT
- Visit https://myeagle.hccs.edu/ and click the black “Student Sign-In” icon.
- Sign in using your HCC Student ID and Password
- Find and click the “Checklists” tab
- Then, find and click the “Financial Aid Checklist” tab on the left-hand side of the Checklists page.
- Here, you’ll see a list of forms you’ll need to complete. Only submit forms that are requested.
- Click the form you need to complete, and then you’ll be directed to a “FormsPortal.hccs.edu” page.
- Then, fill out the online form.
HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING A FORM?
If you are having trouble accessing a Financial Aid Form, try these steps to gain access.
- Clear your browser cache
- Closeout your browser and reopen
- Switch your browser (if using Chrome, switch to Firefox or vice versa)
- Restart your desktop/laptop
2022-2023 Financial Aid Forms
2022-2023 Online Forms
Use these forms for FALL 22, SPRING 23, & SUMMER 23
The easiest way to find out what forms you need to complete your financial aid process is to visit your Student Center Checklist.
- All loan paperwork [Revision Requests, Master Promissory Note, and Loan Entrance Counseling] must be completed before the end of the semester
- Additional Documentation Coversheet
- Amended Tax Return Coversheet- parent
- Amended tax return coversheet - student
- Asset and investment value cover sheet
- Bachelors Degree Confirmation form
- Citizenship/immigration documentation
- Committee SAP Appeal Form
- Conflict Code 400 - Parent
- Conflict Code 401 - Student
- Defaulted Loan Resolution
- Dependency Status Worksheet
- Dependency Override Request Form
- Discharged Student Loans
- Eagle Promise Application
- Future Acknowledgement Fall 2022
- Future Acknowledgement Spring 2023
- Future Acknowledgement Summer 2023
- High School Completion
- Harvey recovery grant Application
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
- Marital Status - Parent
- Marital status - Student
- Off Campus Work study Approval Request
- Off Campus Work Study Sign-in Log
- OP14 Scholarship Letter
- Parent Refusal
- Revision Request
- SAP Appeal
- Special Circumstances Independent
- Special Circumstances Dependent
- Statement of Student Eligibility & SS Form
- TASFA (for undocumented students) – Please visit the TASFA webpage to view checklist items needed to complete your TASFA application.
- TEPG Short Term Loan Request Form
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- Withdrawal Confirmation
- Work Study Off Campus Approval Form
- Work Study On Campus Approval Form
- Work Study Employer Responsibility Form
- Work Study Intent to Enroll Form
- Work Study Compliance and Responsibility
- Work Study Termination and Change Form
2022-2023 PDF Forms
The quickest way to have your documents processed is to use online form links on your Student Center Checklist.
If you would like to download, print and submit through a drop-off box location, please click the following link to access the PDF version of forms: 2022 - 2023 (Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023).
The Financial Aid Office is no longer accepting 2019-2020 forms. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the financial aid office.