Financial Aid Forms
Submit Requested Documents
Throughout the financial aid awarding process, you may have to submit additional documentation to address conflicting information; fulfill requirements for federal and state aid; or to update your records. It’s important that you make submitting requested documentation a priority. Not doing so could result in processing delays or worst – having to repay awarded aid.
The Financial Aid Office has developed a new process for students to easily find online forms they need to submit to complete their financial aid process. Below is a step-by-step guide.
HOW TO FIND FORMS YOU NEED TO SUBMIT
- Visit https://myeagle.hccs.edu/ and click the black “Student Sign-In” icon.
- Sign in using your HCC Student ID and Password
- Find and click the “Checklists” tab
- Then, find and click the “Financial Aid Checklist” tab on the left-hand side of the Checklists page.
- Here, you’ll see a list of forms you’ll need to complete. Only submit forms that are requested.
- Click the form you need to complete, and then you’ll be directed to a “FormsPortal.hccs.edu” page.
- Then, fill out the online form.
Financial Aid Forms
2021-2022 Online Forms
The easiest way to find out what forms you need to complete your financial aid process is to visit your Student Center Checklist.
- Only use 2021-2022 forms for aid during (Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022)
- All loan paperwork [Revision Requests, Master Promissory Note, and Loan Entrance Counseling] must be completed before the end of the semester
- Additional Documentation
- Aggregate Loan Limit
- Amended Tax Return Cover Sheet (Parent)
- Amended Tax Return Cover Sheet (Student)
- Asset and Investment Worksheet
- Bachelor's Degree Conflict
- Citizenship Documentation
- Conflict Code 400 (Parent)
- Conflict Code 401 (Student)
- Committee SAP
- Defaulted Loan Resolution
- Dependency Override
- Dependency Status
- Dependency Override
- Discharged Student Loans
- Eagle Promise
- High School Completion Cover Sheet
- Household Size - Dependent
- Household Size - Independent
- Identity and Statement
- Marital Status Confirmation (Parent)
- Marital Status Confirmation
- Non-tax Filing Statement (Parent)
- Non-tax Filing Statement (Independent Student)
- Parent Refusal Form
- Revision Request
- SAP Appeal
- Committee SAP Appeal - Students should only complete this form if their SAP Appeal was denied.
- Selective Service Decision
- Special Circumstances Dependent
- Special Circumstances Independent
- Special Circumstances Decision
- Statement of Student Eligibility & Selective Service
- TASFA (for Undocumented Students) - Please visit the TASFA page here to view checklist items needed to complete your TASFA application process.
- Tax Transcript Cover Sheet (Parent) If you are required to submit a copy of an IRS Tax Transcript, you can request an IRS Tax transcript online by going to http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript or you can call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946. Students who utilized the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to download tax data on their FAFSA are generally not required to submit a tax transcript. Please be advised that the IRS Account Transcript is not sufficient and the full Tax Transcript must be provided.
- Tax Transcript Cover Sheet (Student) If you are required to submit a copy of an IRS Tax Transcript, you can request an IRS Tax transcript online by going to http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript or you can call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946. Students who utilized the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to download tax data on their FAFSA are generally not required to submit a tax transcript. Please be advised that the IRS Account Transcript is not sufficient and the full Tax Transcript must be provided.
- TEACH Grant
- TPEG Short Term Loan
- Unusual Enrollment
- Unusual Enrollment Decision
- Withdrawal Confirmation
- W-2 Cover Sheet (Parent)
- W-2 Cover Sheet (Student)
- Work-Study Approval
- Work-Study Employer
- Work-Study Intent
- Work-Study Student Compliance
- Work-Study Termination
2021-2022 PDF Forms
The quickest way to have your documents processed is to use online form links on your Student Center Checklist.
If you would like to download, print and submit through a drop-off box location, please click the following link to access the PDF version of forms: 2021 - 2022 (Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022).
The Financial Aid Office is no longer accepting 2019-2020 forms. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the financial aid office.
Verification Process Changes for 21-22 Award Year
The U.S. Department of Education announced that they will be making temporary changes to the federal student aid verification process for the 2021-2022 award year. This temporary change aims to mitigate the barriers that have prevented students in need from accessing the financial aid they need to attend college, barriers largely attributed to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The verification process is the process of confirming the accuracy of the information, reported by you or your parents, on your FAFSA application. The Department will be shifting focus of the verification process to identity theft and fraud for the 21-22 award year. The Department of Ed reported that this shift in the verification process will help approximately 200,000 more students from low-income backgrounds and students of color enroll in college.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
Most students who have been selected for the verification process will no longer be required to provide supporting documentation. Students who no longer need to submit documents will receive a financial aid award notification. If you do not receive an award notification email, please contact financial aid. Students may still have to submit documents if requested by HCC Financial Aid in instances where conflicting information was provided on a student’s FAFSA application, or other special circumstances.