Admissions and Enrollment Forms
Throughout the admissions and enrollment process, you may need to submit additional documentation to fulfill requirements for enrollment or to update your records.
You can access and download the Admissions and Enrollment Forms below.
To submit any of the forms, please email them to one of the Enrollment Offices below.
Enrollment Services Offices
- Central: email@example.com
- Coleman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District: email@example.com
- Northeast: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northwest: email@example.com
- Southeast: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest: email@example.com
ADMISSIONS AND ENROLLMENT FORMS
Select links for downloadable forms listed below.
- Academic Fresh Start Form | This form is for an applicant at Houston Community College who wants to request their academic course credits or grades earned 10 or more years prior to the start date of the semester will not be applied as course credit nor will it be counted in any cumulative grade point average computations.
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Verification | Use this form to submit meningitis immunization documentation or medical exemption.
- Change of Name, Address, Phone and Social Security Number | Use this form to update your profile information: name, address, phone and social security number.
- Change of Residency Petition
There are different types of residency statuses that affect the cost of tuition – in-district, out-of-district and out-of-state. To request a change in residency status, you will need to complete a Change of Residency Petition and provide additional specific documentation to provide evidence you lived in Texas for the 12 months prior to the Official Date of Enrollment of the semester you are enrolling in.
- To view documentation you can submit with Change of Residency Petition, please select the following link to view Residency Petition Documentation.
- Click here to view Official Dates of Enrollment for the semester you are enrolling in.
- In order to process the residency change, all documentation must be submitted together or it will be returned to the student for resubmission.
- Continuing Education Enrollment
- Program Adjustment Form