Admissions and Enrollment Forms

Throughout the admissions and enrollment process, you may need to submit additional documentation to fulfill requirements for enrollment or to update your records.

You can access and download the Admissions and Enrollment Forms below. 

To submit any of the forms, please email them to one of the Enrollment Offices below. 

Enrollment Services Offices

Combined Shape Created with Sketch.


Form Name Form Description and Links  
Academic Fresh Start Form

This form is for an applicant at Houston Community College who wants to request their academic course credits or grades earned 10 or more years prior to the start date of the semester will not be applied as course credit nor will it be counted in any cumulative grade point average computations.

Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Verification 

Use this form to submit meningitis immunization documentation or medical exemption.

Change of Name, Address, Phone and Social Security Number 

Use this form to update your profile information: name, address, phone and social security number. 

Change of Residency Petition  There are different types of residency statuses that affect the cost of tuition – in-district, out-of-district and out-of-state. To request a change in residency status, you will need to complete a Change of Residency Petition and provide additional specific documentation to provide evidence you lived in Texas for the 12 months prior to the Official Date of Enrollment of the semester you are enrolling in.

Continuing Education Enrollment

Form is required to enroll in Continuing Education Courses. 

Click here to contact Continuing Education for more information about programs. 

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)  The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) provides certain rights to students concerning the privacy of, and access to, their education records.

Program Adjustment Form 

A Program Adjustment Form must be initiated through the Office of Continuing Education for all class changes.

SB 1528 Affidavit

According to the passing of Senate Bill 1528 (effective 9/1/06) Texas law allows students that are neither US citizens nor permanent residents to be classified as a Texas resident for admissions and financial aid purposes. Students must meet the qualifications and submit this notarized affidavit.



Student Services Contact Center

New Student Request for Information Form: New students should fill out the "New Student Request for Information Form" to learn the next steps to apply and enroll at HCC. 

Virtual Lobby for Current/Former Students: Current/former students should use the Virtual Lobby page as a one-stop resource to connect virtually and in person for help with enrollment, advising, and payment arrangements.