- Evacuation assembly locations have been determined for all buildings. Review evacuation routes and assembly locations.
- Occupants should use the nearest and safest exit after the order to evacuate has been given.
- Occupants should avoid blocking entrance routes to buildings to allow emergency responders unhindered access.
- Do not get in your car and leave.
- Based on type of emergency, occupants may be instructed to evacuate farther from certain areas. Please remain attentive to all emergency communications.
- Remain calm at all times and follow established procedures for safe evacuation.
Persons with special needs should dial 713-718-8888 or 911 in an emergency situation and identify themselves, their special needs, and their exact location. This will help responders in providing rescue assistance. Faculty/Staff should ensure that persons with special needs are given assistance.