The ER meetings replace the long-held program information sessions, and will give prospective HCC Coleman College students
- Comprehensive information on the unique and one-of-a-kind opportunities an education in the Texas Medical Center offers;
- Details on the 22 degrees and certificates HCC Coleman College offers along with the Health Care Career Academy;
- Holistic financial aid information, from completing a federal financial aid application (FAFSA) to health science scholarship opportunities from the HCC Foundation;
- Insight into the robust campus student life programs, including student professional associations and student activities;
- Personal, one-on-one advising and/or counseling sessions for first-time college students or those with previous college credit.
Attending an ER meeting is required for entry into any HCC Coleman College program, including the Health Care Career Academy. All students are encouraged to register for classes at the end of each ER meeting to get their health care career started.
Have you registered for an ER Meeting in the past? Log in.